Swarovski crystals are uniquely crafted and therefore require lots of careful attention and love!
Each stone is manually placed and set on a stainless steel or 18 karat gold
metal base. That is why we recommend you take special care of your jewelry. After all, our mission is to make you shine! For that reason, please follow the advice below:
- To avoid scratches, it is recommended that you keep your jewelry in their original packaging or a soft pouch;
- Regularly use a soft cloth to polish or maintain their brilliant finish;
- Whether you are taking a shower, going for a swim, and/or applying products such as perfume, soap, or body cream, always remember to remove your jewelry in order to avoid discolouration and preserve your Swarovski crystal’s radiance;
- Make sure to put your jewelry on last when getting dressed and to take them off first when undressing to avoid having the material of your clothes pull on your jewelry;
- Keep away from all contact with water to avoid blemishes;
- To steer clear of scratches or chips, avoid all hard contact, such as knocking your jewelry against objects.
Note: these recommendations apply to the care and handling of all your fashion jewelry!